333 Posts
Main Forum

YabloVh

8 replies
Votes:
+19
Official Server Tech-Moderator
Hi guys :)

I am one of the early birds and land claimed big and fast because I know that, mathematically, staying 250 blocks from other people actually doesn't allow expansion if we're right at the 250 line to begin with. So I expanded as quickly as possible and assumed I'd eventually have neighbors nearby, because over time that's logical. Rugged individualism still loves company, and distant lights in the dark are a comfort.

I know I've said this a few times in chat on the server, but it'll be more permanent on the forum. I have stated that if someone discovers they've claimed near me, please don't make them unclaim over it. If they change their minds and want to move, that's cool, but it's a bit heartbreaking sometimes for newer players to have to dismantle and give up an edge they've barely got a grip on. Besides, half my nearest neighbors haven't even logged back on after they've claimed as far as I can tell, so they're not hurting me a bit.

My player name comes from the Yablo Sprite commercial. I've used this name for years in fandoms, forums, chats, and other places, and am quoted around the world about a show called Sliders. Yablo went underground after branching off from the Xena fandom and became Janika and Pinky in other places. I have written high profile reviews for the Walking Dead, Lexx, and a smattering of other scifi shows, and I'm syndicated on Autisable.com.

I like people but I mostly keep to myself, even though I'm very public on medias. I am autism spectrum and not very savvy on the fly, but I love lurking the chat and watching other players hanging out and doing stuff. It's a great way to not feel alone and also be busy doing stuff when you need distraction from real life things. Mo Creatures has been fairly world changing for me and helps me keep my balance staying public without crashing relationships around on other social medias when we all go through mood swings. I am a strong neurodiversity advocate and have noticed the Mo Creatures staff is very professional helping players focus through all kinds of problems and sometimes meltdowns, and I appreciate that very much. I feel comfortable here, like my home, and since I webmaster in other places, I am kind of idolizing the commitment the creators, architects, and moderators have put into this server.

Rivyn111 intro'd me to minecraft and immediately pulled me into Mo Creatures a little over a year ago, so I credit Riv with saving me from the twitters, lol.
Attached Images
Posted Apr 17, 17 · OP · Last edited Apr 17, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+62
Untagged users
Hi and welcome!!!
Posted Apr 22, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+19
The new blog is up! =D
Click to check it out and let me know what you'd like to see featured!
Tameable fish!
fish3.jpg
Posted Feb 1, 18 · OP
Votes:
+19
We're getting hubbed across social medias. Follow us from your social media accounts! :)
#mocreatures #minecraftserver #moc
official site
downloads
wiki
forum
discord
instagram
blog
twitter
facebook
Posted Feb 9, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 11, 18
Votes:
+19
Yarburo Village is a town I've been practicing subdivision on, and it's ready for new players who need quick safety without the drag of having to claim if they don't want to do that part for themselves. The plots are all build trust, which means players can do what they want from bedrock to sky within those plots. The rules for tenants are simple- Keep your pets on your own claims or they will go into storage, and claims go back to management (and pets into storage) if login goes over 21 days. I've made a complimentary enchant room for tenants to use, and am working on a preserve that that is tenant-only access for villager trading and killing mobs. I'm still in the tweaking stages, but startup plots are ready if you like life in the desert.

yarburo.PNG
Posted Jul 1, 18 · OP
Votes:
+19
I never dreamed in my life I'd be a tech-moderator. :cool:
Posted Sep 8, 18 · OP
Votes:
+19
Checking chunks. Demo pic.
Attached Images
Posted Oct 14, 18 · OP
Votes:
+19
This is stacking. Keep this to 4 or less.
Attached Images
Posted Nov 10, 18 · OP
Votes:
+19
This is a one block space. 4 is the limit for a one block space. Adding more AI blocks in one block space is stacking and will lag the whole server, especially if it's over 10. The rules say no stacking.
Attached Images
Posted Nov 10, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices