365 Posts
333 Posts
Main Forum

Want more Moc monsters

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Hello
I need help,i want to make MOC monsters spawn in a bigger quantity,more often and i want less vanilla monsters.
Here is some files from my config.
Pls help me improve it
Attached Files
You must login to download files.

Posted Nov 27, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
Hey! I can help you!
First of all, open the ".minecraft", go to "config", "CustomMobSpawner" and find the dimension you want. After you do this, open the dimension folder and search for "MoCreatures", open with noteblock and there you will find the mob's name and his configs.
Bellow the name there are some lines, in those lines you can controle the frequency that the mob spawns (don't put something crazy high like 100 frequency), you can find the quantity of minimum and max spawns (I recommend you to put 2 minimum and 4 max, don't go crazy man), this can be any mod, even Vanilla, CustomMobSpawner controlls every mob spawning in the game
I usually put the frequency at 8 and min-max spawn at 1-3
Don't put something crazy high because your world will be filled with mobs and believe me, this is f***ing stressing.
If you really want a mob to spawn more than the others, put 15 frequency. If you want a HOSTILE mob like a ogre, manticore, horsemob and etc, put the frequency to 35 and the min-max spawn to 2-4
You will have to change all the mobs individually but here's a tip: control+c, control+v
I hope I helped, discovered this by testing all alone and really wanted to help you :'D
Posted Jan 29, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
If you want to kill ALL the mobs, do /cms killall force
Remember to put your animals in AMULETS so they don't get KILLED!!!
Posted Jan 29, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
Thx so much for your help!You've helped me a lot!
Posted Jan 30, 19 · OP
NoticeNotices